Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I get tickets to ABDC Season 6 Finale?

Where can I buy tickets? I want to buy them in advance because they will probably sell out quickly if they aren't already.|||step 1:


get down on your knees


step2:


begin tp pray


step3:


say as I say





"Dear lord, please send two tickets to ABDC my way. I would really appreciate it big guy and be forever in your gratitude. Love, (insert name here)





make sure you put love, cause he likes it when people say that.





step4:


wait for tickets to arrive


step5:


receive tickets


step6:


go to ABDC season 6 finale


step 7:


enjoy


step8:


thank me later|||You actually apply at 1iota.com......there free but you gotta apply for them an advance....Sorry to tell you that while i was lucky enough to get 3 Priority Tickets the rest are gone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment