Saturday, December 24, 2011

Who is going to vote for Beat Freaks from ABDC?

Also, what about Quest Crew?|||BEAT FREAKS ALL THE WAY S0N !


i mean quest crew is good too but beat freaks just killed it with all their performances !


and does anyone know how they made that ball levitate ?


lol i still don`t know how they did it


but anyways . . .


W0000000 !


G0 BEAT FREAKS !|||Right when he said VOTE i voted for Beat Freaks|||not me. votin for quest|||They are both really good I think they are going to the finals. Kind of upset though that Dynamic Edition left because the perv judges wanted to watch the chicks from Fly Khicks do splits.


But this week Beat Freaks won me over. Quest is cool but I hope Beat Freaks win we need a female crew!|||I just finished voting for Beat Freaks. Their performance was the best out of all the crews. They were just simply AMAZING! It was freakin' MIND-BLOWING! I'm still trying to figure out how they made that ball levitate. lol





Quest Crew was alright, but Beat Freaks completely owned them. I'm rollin' with Beat Freaks. All day, everyday, for the win :)|||beat freaks are gonna win. thats my opinion|||beatfreakz is a sick group...they have swagga and can dance! i found a cool icon t-shirt online: http://www.zazzle.com/mymydaisy





I just got myself one - rock the shirt and support the ladies!|||I live in Canada and I watch ABDC, but unfortunately cannot vote :(


But if i could vote i would vote for Quest Crew, i love them! (whoever lives in America, please vote for them, i dont want them to be in the bottom 2)


But my second favourite group is Beat Freaks for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment