Friday, December 16, 2011

Who is sad about the Strikers all star elimination on ABDC?

I'm sad, they were better then the Fly Khicks- they don't even wear clothes on stage!! i have to admit, hey didn't do as well that day, but Come on they were so cool!1 I hate fly khicks. Who wants Beat Freaks to win?|||I was disappointed that Fly Khicks made it this far and that Strikers didn't do that well on their performance. But I did read that Fly Khicks get eliminated this week.





As for Beat Freaks, they are really really good. I, myself, both like Beat Freaks and Quest Crew (more Quest than BF though) but to based on performances, i would have to say Beat Freaks is ABDC Season 3.|||I am with you with strikers, fly khicks should have went home a long time ago. Hopefully they will go home this coming week. I really want Quest crew to win, they have been my favorite from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment