Saturday, December 10, 2011

Who do you think will win ABDC season 6 season of the superstars?

Im putting this in a different catagory because i want different types of people to answer :) I think Iconic Boyz will win! what about you guys?|||Personally, I like the ICONic boyz better, i am an ICONiac (a crazed ICONic boyz fan) and I really want them to beat the odds, but I'm going with the fact that I aM mE is going to win, because they are pretty amazing, and all past 5 years of ABDC, the team who is in the top two that was in the bottom two the week before has always won.


Season 1 was JabbaWockeeZ v.s Status Quo, JabbaWokeeZ were in the bottom two with the top three, and then won.


Season 2 was Super Cr3w v.s SoReal Cru, SoReal Cru had never been in the bottom, Super Cr3w in the bottom 3 times and they won.


Season 3 was Quest Crew v.s Beat Freaks, Beat Freaks never in the bottom, and they lost


Season 4 was We Are Heroes v.s AfroBorik茅, We Are Heroes in the bottom three times and they won.


Season 5 was Poreotix v.s Blueprint Cru, Poreotix in the bottom the in the top 3, and they won.


So all the teams who won so far have been in the bottom two with three teams left to make it to the finals, so odds are that I aM mE will win.





Then again, there are ICONiacz like me out there who vote 1,000,000 times each... soo... who knows?|||I voted for IaMmE and I hope they win. Iconic Boyz are talented (for their age) but if IaMmE were to perform the same as Iconic Boyz they wouldnt be as far as they are now. Iconic Boyz are mostly getting votes from teenage girls. I'm 17 and a girl but I'm not voting for them. They are cute but cuteness isnt gonna cut it. It's America's (Best) Dance Crew. Not America's (Cutest) Dance Crew.|||I want I am me (sp?) to win! Iconic boyz are cute but I think i am me has more talent : P|||I think the neighbors lab will win. Hey it is the dog section.|||...I don't watch it. Doesn't sound like something that is interesting anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment