Friday, December 16, 2011

What do you think about this season of ABDC?

If I were to put money down on this season, I would say that Quest Crew is gonna win. The two runner ups are Strikers All-Stars and Beat Freaks.|||This season is BOMB!


My favorites right now are Beat Freaks,Strikers,and Quest.


Did you see Quest Crew's 'Toxic' dance? It was awesome, and Ryan with the hair.. is... FiNE! [:


Beat Freaks were just awesome .


Strikers are super unique and awesome .





Ringmasters are scary, and I dont think their gonna make it to the top.. but what they do is pretty cool .|||I am all for Quest Crew!


They are amazing and there Britney dance was ahmazing %26amp; creative!


I loved Dominic and Hawk* from So You Think You Can Dance so its crazy to see them together :)





The boy from the clogging crew was on SYTYCD too I believe haha!

Report Abuse


|||Go Quest Crew!

Report Abuse


|||I agree...the top 3 by far are Quest Beat Freaks and Strikers. I really like this season because of the diversity in the dance styles. In past seasons it's been dominated by either highly choreographed crews (1st season with Kabba Modern and Jabbawockeez) or b-boy crews (2nd season). But this season we have a good mix of b-boys, and choreography, plus there's clogging, more raw styles like the contortionism of Ringmasters, stepping styles like Strikers, etc.|||I'm really enjoying this season. I agree with Shannon M, it's nice to see a diversity of dancers. I think that Quest Crew, Beat Freaks, and Strikers All Stars will be in the top three, with Quest winning this season.|||I think Quest Crew and Team Milinea are gonna make it to the end


but this is the worst season by far


it's all tricks and no choreo


i lyke Quest Crew cuz Dominic and Hok from SYTYCD|||never herd of it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment