Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How shocked was you about ABDC season 3?

i ws shocked to see that quest crew had won last nigh i was countin on beat freaks to win...was nn1 else shocked by this?|||Yes, I was REALLY SHOCKED but in a good way NOT that I wanted Beat Freaks to win, but I thought the producers wanted an all-girl crew to win.





I was SOO HAPPY TO SEE QUEST WIN!!|||no I knew Quest crew would win! You heard the crowd on the last 2 shows! QUEST CREW QUEST CREW.... no need to let them win all because they were girls!I liked them to but some had no rhythm they are b-girls and aren't good at everything like quest crew is GREAT at everything!We just have to admit that asian people dance better than us all lol!|||wow i was very shocked i thoght beat freaks was goin 2 win 2 i voted 4 them since they been on the show.... i like quest crew 2 they were my fav i think this years was a real close 1 beat freak never went to the bottom 2 neither has quest crew untill last week i think they won cuz of last we they did really well beat freaks look like the dropped the ball cuz it look like they wasnt 100% there last week i give Kudos to both groups|||Yea, i was actually pretty shocked too, i thought beat freaks had that one. Although, they were both really good crews so I was ok with the outcome|||I was really shocked by the outcome. I really thought beat freaks was going to win. Don't get me wrong Quest crew was good too but I think beat freaks were a little bit better.|||same...if it were up to the judges, BF would've won because the judges love them. I was so sad when quest won...I was rooting for BF all the way ): guess we didn't pull through with the votes for them. otherwise, it was a great season overall (minus the part where so many great crews got kicked off thanks to FK)|||OMG I WAS SOO HAPPY QUEST WON!!!! best moment of my life finding out ^_^ they deserved it , beat freakz was awesome no doubt about that , YAY !!!!|||i was majorly shocked!


beat freaks kicked everyones ***'s and the judges even said so while quest crew was sometimes good and other times boring..





but i guess that was what america wanted :((|||Not at all. I'm not saying I don't like Beat Freaks though.





Both crews are amazing. Quest Crew has a more bboy flavor and creativity on stage -- they incorporate their personalities into their routines, making them so lovable and fun to watch. As for Beat Freaks, the all girl group, they were pretty good -- but not as comparable as to Quest Crew. :S They slipped the week before the finale, when Quest Crew was beginning to rise again.. so that might have something to do with the results.





Beat Freaks made it pretty far, and that's some achievement right there. Both crews were great.. it was a tight race.


~|||I wasn't shocked at all. I knew they were going to win from the first episode|||psh not at all Quest Crew was going to win as soon as they stepped on the stage. ABDC is about finding the best dance crew regardless of sex. the judges were on and on about a girl crew in the final but quest crew was clearly the best crew. the best thing beat freaks had going for them was the headspins and a ball that could float. BS

No comments:

Post a Comment