Saturday, December 24, 2011

What does of everyone think about ABDC Season 4?

Did anyone else get super distracted by the wind blowing in those two girls hair directly behind Mario on the season premiere!?


Is anyone else SO EXCITED for the beyonce episode this sunday!?


And does anyoen actually listen to what the judges say cause I always change to commercial right when the crew is done dancing|||Top 3 crews of this season in order: Rhythm City, Massive Monkeys, Southern Movement.|||this season is laaame ):|||yes it distracted me too!





and um.. idk im bored of that show. i use to be like "wow asians are great dancers!"





but now im even sick of the asians... its gotten unoriginal|||My asians got kicked off the show already.





Laem.|||actually, this season is one of the worst season.


did you see the crews? totally lame!|||i think that this season will be lame ... there's only two maybe three good crews and fresh shouldn't have left but because they didn't want to discriminate against country and the gay group ...... bs in my opinion


* no offense to them|||I did notice those two blonde girls with the wind in their hair! I thought I was the only one %26gt;.%26lt;. Anyways, the judges never have anything interesting or juicy to say, so I really don't care about them, I just text someone while their talking! I am siked about the Beyonce episode tonight and will be watching! I love the diversity this season brings and there is potential for a really good season, I loved the premiere!|||This season is lame. /:


Some crews, are good but not one really completely stood out to me. Massive Monkees might win, because they're BBoys, but overall, so far no crew deserves to win.


Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame!|||Except for We Are Heroes, Rhythm City, Vogue Evolution, and Massive Monkees, the crews really suck this year beat your feet kings need to go home already!


Like if this was the first season of this show it would be completely acceptable but With crews like Kaba Modern, Supreme Soul, Jabbawockeeze, Status Quo, Strikers All-Stars, Beat Freaks, Fanny Pak, Quest Crew, and Super Cr3w that have been on the show how can you top them??|||With the exception of Rhythm City, ABDC has gone south. It's no longer about real crews like season one. Most of the crews don't have the heart and desire like Jabba and Kaba did. I feel like most of this season's crews are classically trained and are trying to bring studio dance to the show. Don't even get me started on that atrocity called Vogue Evolution (that is not a dance crew people), and Beyonce assigning "Beautiful Liar" to Afro Borike was ridiculous: Bellydancing isn't a challenge to a Hispanic based group!|||This season sucks.


And I love Vogue Evo, they're the best to me, not AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW...because I've seen waaaayyy better dancers.


But they're the BEST out of the competition IMO

No comments:

Post a Comment