Saturday, December 24, 2011

POLL: Why do you think Fly Kychs (or however you spell their group) from ABDC is getting saved so much?

I think it's because Shane Sparks. He always drooling at them. Have you noticed?|||Yeah. I think it's because they use their sex appeal...|||Well, last night because they danced better than that other group.


More potential.


BEAT FREAKS RULE!!!!|||I'm really not sure, I really think they suck.


I don't want them too win.|||They should've gone home instead of the Ringmasters last week.I have stopped watching the show because of it.|||who??|||because they are hot girls


that's it lol





they can dance, but they're nowhere near the level of the other groups.





only reason i actually like them a little bit is because they're from my hometown of miami :p











QUEST CREW ALL THE WAY!!!!!!|||i think its shane too, he likes the girl groups more

No comments:

Post a Comment