Friday, December 16, 2011

Who should win ABDC Poreotix or Blueprint?

ABDC=America's Best dance crew season 5. We're at the end of the season and I want to know what do you think. I'm all for Poreotix!|||Bluprint Crew is the best! They have to win..


I think they have better choreography than poreotix.


All poreotix does is robotic dances and its not as entertaining as


Blueprint Crew|||POREOTIX !


but they are both my favorites! :( but im pretty sure blueprint is gonna win... they got everything down. the judges pick on poreotix too much..


but poreotix rockss ! and jet li - justin valles. he's awesome. i just wanna hug em all ! :D|||I THINK POREOTIX WILL WIN ABDC CUZ FIRST OF ALL I THINK THEY ARE HILARIOUS ESPECIALY WHEN THEY SAID THEY SAID THEY HAD ABD( ASIAN BOOTY DISEASE) HA HA!!!!! AND BLUEPRINT CRU'S PERFORMANCE WAS ALRIGHT BUT IT WASNT AS TIGHT AS POREOTIX . AND IM SUPPORTING WEST COAST SINCE IM FROM CALI!!!!!!!!!!!|||Poreotix.....cuz there from the WEST COAST BBY


AND they dance way better than canada's "blueprint cru"


the last performane was amazing !


(:|||i think poreotix is a better dance crew cuz they hae charisma and awesome moves...i only like blueprint cuz the asian girl is relly hot and i wanna marry her......BUT POREOTIX FTW|||POREOTIX!!!!!|||P O R E O T I X! ! ! !


they're amazing!





i think the guy with the blonde and black hair is so sexxi|||Portix because they are amazing dancers and also good robotic dancers to.|||I also go for poreotix.|||POREOTIX ALL THE WAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment