Saturday, December 10, 2011

How can I convince my parents that i can go on ABDC?

i luv to dance and yes i watch abdc but how can i convince my parents?!??!?! i mean they know i dance but they might not let me cuz they say dancing isnt gonna get you no where. p.s i WAS THINKING doesnt mean a definete yes.|||show them how commited you are to dancing,


brodway is a job in dance? they cant say you wont make a profit.


Instead of sitting on the couch and watching t.v sit in the floor while in the slpitz or something. Questions you need to ask yourself that you need an answer for before you ask your parents again:


What about school/homework?


Do I have a dance crew?


How will you get to the tryout to abdc?





Theres many questions.


Just make sure you can answer them.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment