Saturday, December 10, 2011

What was the name of the mix that Jabbawockeez danced to last night on ABDC-Champions for Charity?

Last night I watched ABDC Champions for Charity, and I really liked the music mix that the Jabbawockeez had, does anyone know what that mix is? I know the beginning is Europe The Final Countdown, but what was the other robotic mix?


Thanks to anyone who can answer!|||Well, The group is "The Bangerz" The song is "The Final Bang" I downloaded the entire Bangerz mixtape "The Robot Remains" that has the Final Countdown on it but it is not the same mix or have the Robot remains lyrics or beat from the show. I get obsessive over good music and it annoys me when I can't find what I'm looking for and I cannot find the "Final bang"any where. They list it in the shows music list but there is no link to buy or DL the song. Good luck!|||the beginning of their mix is "The Final Countdown" by Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment